Saturday 10 March 2018

Survey: who can cross their eyes? lick their elbows? waggle their ears? roll their tongues?

Survey: who can cross their eyes? lick their elbows? waggle their ears? roll their tongues

GET NEW ZEALAND WRITING HAS SOME DATA COLLECTION REQUIRED TO SHARE WITH OUR SWAP SCHOOL IN KARORI.









HERE KAYA IS RECORDING OUR TOTALS. WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WERE?

THE NEXT TASK WAS TO ADD THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN IN OUR FAMILIES SO THIS GROUP HAD TO SURVEY THE CLASS AND ADD THE BROTHERS, SISTERS AND OURSELVES TOGETHER. WHICH GROUP DO YOU THINK WAS THE BIGGEST? OUR TOTAL WAS.....?

2 comments:

  1. I can cross my eyes and roll my tongue. Not sure about the others though - you may have to show me on my next visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey (Blakes Mum)12 March 2018 at 21:51

    Look at you guys go. It's so funny seeing you guys do that. I had to try myself. Some great pics here and some good statistics recorded by the looks. Great job

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Mrs Trembath and Mrs Smith

(from left) Mrs Smith, Mrs Trembath, Mrs Cammell, Whaea - the 2018 Year 3 team wish you all the best for the Summer Holidays!