Monday 12 March 2018

Jason's poetry

WALT: write a poem using a metaphor to make my
writing descriptive and interesting to share with an audience


If I was a motorbike  : I am - flash neon green diagonal
shapes all around my motorbike dashing through the highway  

If I was a kind of building: I am - Buckingham Palace
holding the queen and king

If I was a type of bird: I am - a falcon soaring through the sky

If I was something at school or in the classroom: I am -
a whiteboard so people can draw on me

If I was some clothes: I am -a flash neon orange ready
to do running laps

By Jason

1 comment:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Mrs Trembath and Mrs Smith

(from left) Mrs Smith, Mrs Trembath, Mrs Cammell, Whaea - the 2018 Year 3 team wish you all the best for the Summer Holidays!